Answer these 5 questions to see if you have a child with a Challenger Mindset
(a child who often leads with and displays challenging behavior when under stress/threat, an Enneagram Challenger)
1) Are they intense and lead with, "NO!" and anger?
2) Do they have a hard time with change and transitions?
3) Do they have BIG reactions, so much so that the entire family tries to avoid upsetting them?
4) Do they resist being told what to do? Are they strong willed and don't give up easily?
5) Would you use any of these words to describe your child: obstinate, challenging, defiant, disrespectful, selfish, frustrating?
If you do, you aren't alone! You also aren't parenting 'wrong'. It isn't your fault. It isn't your child's fault.
Join all the other parents who, like you, have a child who was born with a challenger mindset. These kids clash with typical Plan A unilateral, parent control parenting. You too can move from power struggles to peace!
It doesn't have to be so hard, learn more here!